Wednesday, July 22, 2009

We will miss you greatly


I just thought that I would let you know just how much you both mean to me and my family. I know that you are going to do a greater work than you can do here and that is the only thing that gets me through even thinking of not having you here with us for the next 18 months. I know that the Lord is very lucky to have such wonderful servants such as your guys in his service. The people of Africa are also very lucky to be able to get to you know and the Lord through your service. We will miss you very much but I am sure you will miss us more as you have informed me of over the years. We love you both and cannot wait to visit you when in become possible.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Pat and Carol you are wonderful examples of obedience. We will try to follow your footsteps....I hope I can figure out how to use this blog;-/???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pat and Carol,
    I am looking so much to keeping up with you on this blog. You will love Africa and Ugunda, especially the people.

    I wish I could see you before you leave and give you one hug before you take off.

    I love you two! Say hi to everyone out there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pat and Carol,
    Thank-you for taking me in "as your own". I will miss our fun times together with my Sweetheart and all of our wild and crazy kids. You guys really know how to have fun! It's too bad that your not very good at the games we play but we told you we would be patient, and we will. Maybe you could pracitce on the Africian people you will be teaching. They probably wouldn't even notice when you CHEAT!!!! We love you....really

    Juarez'

    ReplyDelete